19 October 2010

What's With Today, Today?

The team in St. Louis will be meeting this morning to discuss The Mr's future with the company (in there right now parrying with our livelihood, the little...).  We should know something by lunchtime with any luck. 

For some reason we have felt better about it over the weekend.  We thought we would know by Friday and instead they pushed it back to today.  At first I thought I was going to choke on my frustration it was so palpable, but it was as though we both just decided to not think about it and it will be what it is.  It also helps that we both inexplicably believe that he won't lose his job.  Let's just hope we're right.  If not, I might not respond for a few days until we figure it all out.

This print makes me feel better.

4 comments:

ash said...

A. i love the title of this post
B. i love the visual that those words invoke
c. i love you guys and your optimism and your ability
to always get back up and brush yourself and keep
going.

Rachael said...

Thanks! I felt it was appropriate yet silly, but I went with it anyway.

Even more thanks for c. That's why you're my favorite.

Deborah said...

LOVE that print! Where did you find it?

Rachael said...

You know, Deborah, I have no idea. I follow (too many) blogs that have prints like these and I just love it. A place similar that I love is the Free Your Soul free art project. http://indiefixx.com/Feed_your_soul/

Love their stuff.