05 June 2011

15.5 Weeks

I realized yesterday that I haven't been taking any pictures of my growing belly. Mainly because it wasn't growing, but I officially "popped" last weekend, so I guess its time to show it off. Finally it looks like I'm pregnant and not just bloated.

Also, note the hair. My friend Carrie is amazing when it comes to my hair.  My hair really likes her and does whatever she tells it to. I wanted something just a little darker than what I had to blend in with my roots since coloring it often isn't an option. I think she did a great job. Here's where I plug: If there are any ladies out there in Savannah that hate paying salon prices, but miss having salon hair, let me know and I'll get you in contact with my guru. She works out of her home here on the islands.

p.s. please excuse the face. makeup would have been a novel idea. ^_^



p.p.s. The Mr. apparently forgot that in order to take a "belly shot" you must actually shoot from the profile, not an angle.  I think you get the idea, though.

9 comments:

Kasey said...

Awww..cute cute cute!!! (I think it's a guy thing...Cory did the angles too!)

Rachael said...

Thanks, Kasey. I didn't actually think it was that big, but even with this angled shot, it looks pretty much out there. Now I'm getting excited!

Jana said...

So stinkin cute Raych! how did I not know you had a blog!!!!! haha

Cindy said...

Too cute! I can already tell s/he is adorable!

Robin said...

You look great! Love your hair! Love your belly!

Rachael said...

I keep it kind of quiet, Jana, because its not that good. =)

I finally feel baby bump cute, yay!

Rachael said...

Thanks Robin!

Molly Jones said...

So, so cute! And you still weigh less than I do. It's just not fair;)

Rachael said...

oh. oh no, please stop, all the kindness, oh thank you. =)