19 November 2008

Boggle Boggle

I have addiction and it's probably a good idea if I get it out here. I can't stop wanting. For some reason when I go online, I look at all of these amazing things that I want to either, own, make, or do! My latest obsession is Design*Sponge, from which I've found two new stores to crave through: Three Potato Four and Huset. Check them out!

Browsing through Three Potato Four is like going to an antique store without having to wade through the crap to find that one cool item. They've found all of the fantastically random "stuff" and put it one place! I'm loving anything convenient these days! I've included pickies of things that I'm eyeing:



This is a photo of a Gorilla Skull Cave from Huset that I hope to one day convince my daughter to love as much as I do. Is that wrong...?

No comments: