16 November 2008

Foodbeam

I figured maybe if I added Foodbeam to my blog that I would be forced to check it everyday and therefore actually start making the delectable goodness she writes about. I've followed her for a while and the Comme si tu m’aimais plus qu’un gâteau au chocolat - Choux croustimoelleux au fromage blanc et à la ciboulette [Like you loved me more than chocolate cake - Fromage blanc and chives crispysoft choux buns]posting from July is one I wanted to touch on as a favorite, but there has yet to be a posting that I haven't salivated over. Most of her recipes are pastries and cakes, but this one called out the Southern girl inside me with fried white cheese and chives!!


I'm totally making these today...

1 comment:

ash said...

these look super yummy, ugh i wish i didnt hate to cook...