01 November 2010

Moving Along...

Today is a mid-point in our extension so I thought I would check in.  We have two weeks left in our extension and we are still only 65% to our target.  We are exactly in the same place emotionally.  Our chests are tight, our stomachs are hallow, and our minds are racing.  Not a great way to spend an extended period of time, I'd say.

We had a great time Trick or Treating with Rosslyn and friends for Halloween (or really pre-Halloween).  She was a Pig in a Blanket and she was great!  She kept saying "Weeel, I'll puff and puff and bloow house DOWN!"  She was quite confused as to which character she was playing, I think.

We have one week until payday and we're back where we were last month at this time.  On a combined one roll of toilet paper and low on almost everything.  Being strained seems to be less stressful, but is that really good?  Getting used to being so stressed out is not something I believe to be healthy. 

Here's a shot of the happiest part of life right now:

2 comments:

ashley c said...

what a wonderful "happiest" part of life. she is beautiful!

Rebecca said...

That has to be the most delicious piggy in a blanket I have ever seen!