03 November 2010

Oh Stella, How You Move Me

I nearly cried looking at this collection.  I have been waiting for it to open for one month.  Just to look at it! 

I can't wait for the day I can purchase the entire line in one sitting.  That's right, I said "wait" - one day we'll move past this poor phase and be an embarrassment of riches.  Ha!  Seriously though, anyone like my kid enough to peruse this line for me??  Auntie Ashley??  Kidding. 

Truth is, this is exactly why I was so excited for a little girl.  For exactly these clothes...



2 comments:

ashley c said...

good grief! those prices! i didn't buy a $70 dress today because i didn't think i would get enough wear out of it. my child will be wearing goodwill and hand me downs. preferably your child's hand me downs :)

Rachael said...

She will have excellent hand-me-downs. Especially if I buy this line.