06 January 2011

For Just 7 Cents a Day...

I have fallen in love with luggage and have actually managed to do quite a good job of "selling" it to the Mr.  He was impressed and he's the salesman.  

For $2500 I can own one Waterbag, one medium suitcase, and one large suitcase from the Saddleback Leather Co.  Beautiful pieces - beautiful!  The best part is that they have a 100 Year Warranty.  So what does that mean?  It means that my great-granddaughter will be sporting these pieces on her first trip to Europe, that's what it means.  So let's get our math caps on, kids.  $2500 spread over 100 years?  BBBIIIIGGG savings.  I mean, most people need to replace their luggage every ten years because of wear and tear.  Nope, not my luggage.  It will already have paid for itself by 2036 and will last for 75 more years after that.  

Wow.  See, they're necessary.  Now let's hear the appropriate ooh and ahh...


 Suitcases...

Waterbag.

Would you like to hear their slogan?  "They'll fight over it when you're dead."  Now tell me that doesn't speak to your soul...

1 comment:

ashley c said...

i loooove the waterbag! and kudos for thinking so far into the future. lol