11 January 2011

Handle With Care

I've been having a pretty tough time without Marc these last couple of days while he's been in St. Louis for work.  I've had a lot of work to accomplish to make up for the holidays, so without Marc's help, it's been so hard.  Plus, last night we found out that the Governor of Georgia, as he was leaving office for good yesterday, decided to make one last official act and that was to make the state of Georgia in a state of emergency.  Why?  It's cold, so what?  Well, that caused the schools to have a delay, which resulted in my Mother's Morning Out program to be cancelled.  There goes four hours of blissful silence that I usually get to work with.  So this morning I'm exhausted and had already managed to make the bottom of the mommy list by sleeping in while Rosslyn watched TV for an hour, when I realized that someone made a fraudulent purchase on my debit card for $400+.  Seriously?  I mean seriously?  I haven't even had coffee yet, which is exactly what I told the super sweet lady from Bank of America who I will be sending a dozen red roses to for dealing with my stuttering mess this morning.  So at 8:30am, I've finally managed to deal with the situation and leave myself without a debit card to use for a week and was about to reach for the bottle of wine because I was ready to be done with the day already when Rosslyn walks up with her new pretty pink skirt (Thanks, Auntie Manna) on top of her pajamas.  "Momma.  I need dance.  I need dance, pweeze.  It's seewius.  Wight now." Oh child, thank you.  I love you.  So I got up and danced to Let's Go Crazy by Prince.  What a great day.


I mean seriously, are you going to argue with this person?


This is me trying to get this mess taken care.  Say "sheese momma"!

No comments: